This project is worth 50 points, assessed as follows:
(The product will be evaluated in light of your process): cover letter for project successfully records/identifies elements of the project that might be useful in some way.
Modes/Media (10 points):
- You have posted all the required modes/Media for this project to where they’re supposed to be posted (NOTE: this requirement must be met or you will receive a zero for the project)
- Your Content Recommendation Report includes an executive summary, findings, and take-away.
Purpose (25 points):
- Your Content Recommendation Report explains what patterns you noticed during your content audit.
- Your Content Recommendation Report explains the extent to which all the content on the website is optimized for a particular audience.
- Your Content Recommendation Report provides concrete ways in which the website you audited can be improved.
Audience (15 points):
- Your Content Recommendation Report exemplifies all of your findings through screenshots, links, or quotes from the website you audited.
- Your Content Recommendation Report is attentive to the needs of the creator of the website you are auditing, who probably put a lot of time and effort into building it.
for more information about the way I give grades (from A-F) within these categories, go here
back to the Module #4 page