This module is worth 50 points, assessed as follows:
(The product will be evaluated in light of your process): cover letter for project successfully records/identifies elements of the project that might be useful in some way.
Modes/Media (10 points):
- You have posted all the required modes/Media for this project to where they’re supposed to be posted (NOTE: this requirement must be met or you will receive a zero for the project)
- Your documents are professional-looking, and -sounding (semi-formal tone, greetings/salutation, good formatting, etc.).
Purpose (25 points):
- Your Theoretical Analysis of a Journal successfull articulates some notion of the theoretical currency specific to that journal
- Your Query Email successfully summarizes your developing Theoretical Argument in a way that you think will be attractive to a journal editor
Audience (15 points):
- There is a clear confluence between the findings of your Theoretical Analysis of a Journal and your Query Email (e.g. it’s clear that your developing argument would be a good fit for that journal).
for more information about the way I give grades (from A-F) within these categories, go here
back to Module 4 page